If we are to be the place where the journey to your well done begins then we must become:
- A Church where God’s Word is clearly explained and easily understood by every member regardless of age, or Christian experience.
- A Church with a guided pathway to maturity as a disciple of Christ.
- A Church were every member is loved and treated with dignity and respect.
- A Church were every member is on a mission to learn how to love each other as Jesus loves us.
- A Church where all things are done decently and in order.
- A Church where there is a pathway for children to become mature and productive Christian adults.
- A Church that is a socially responsible friend of the south side neighborhood in which it resides and the city and state in which it exists.
- A Church where members operate out of their Spiritual gifts and not merely their skills, talents or personal desires.
- A Church that meets the spiritual and emotional needs of our children, young adults and mature members.
- A Church where the membership is proud to invite their friends, family and acquaintances to worship with us as guests, without fear of embarrassment, disappointment, or humiliation.